A brilliant introduction to the history of The Olympics, from the traditional games of Ancient Greece, to their revival by Pierre de Coubertin and the pomp and ceremony of the modern Games. Specially written as part of the Usborne Reading Programme for children growing in reading confidence and ability, featuring humorous illustrations throughout by Paddy Mounter. It is developed in consultation with Alison Kelly, who is a senior lecturer in education and an early reading specialist from Roehampton University.
● It introduces your child to many useful values through an interesting story.
● Reading and stories provide an enjoyable and useful time between mother and child.
● It is an important step on the way to teaching your child to read and creating beneficial habits that will benefit him for the rest of his life.
● Language: English
● Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
● Recommended Age: 6 to 8 Years
● Weight: 214gm
● Color: Multicolor
● Dimensions: 136 x 202 x 10mm
● Number Of Pages: 64
● Material: Paperback
● Series: Young Reading Series Two (Blue)
●Publication date: 1 May 2012