A beautiful and gentle look at the circle of life, using Christine Pym's gorgeous animal characters to explore the emotions and facts around death, with questions such as Is it ok to talk about dying? What happens when someone dies? Can I shout and cry and hide away? and How can I stop feeling sad?
● It introduces your child to many useful values through an interesting story.
● Reading and stories provide an enjoyable and useful time between mother and child.
● It is an important step on the way to teaching your child to read and creating beneficial habits that will benefit him for the rest of his life.
● Help the child recognize more words.
● Helps your child stay calm while reading a bedtime story.
● Recommended Age: 3 to 5 Years
● Weight: 414gm
● Dimensions: 192 x 216 x 9mm
● Number Of Pages: 12
● Language: English
● Series: First Questions & Answers
● Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
● Publication Date: 3 Sep 2020