The Medela Calma is designed exclusively as an alternative to breastfeeding for mums wishing to feed their babies with breast milk. It was developed in cooperation with breastfeeding experts from the Hartmann Human Lactation Research Group at the University of Western Australia. Calma allows your baby to suck, swallow and breathe just as they learned on the breast.
Your baby can drink, pause and breathe in a natural rhythm, remaining calm and settled, just like on the breast.
Your baby needs to create a vacuum to start the milk flow, just like they do while breastfeeding.
Your baby can maintain its natural sucking behavior, allowing an easy transition from breast to Calma and back to breast again.
Calma's flow, shape, and length are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows.
- Allows natural switching between breast and bottle.
- Calma teats help the baby to avoid swallowing air during the feed.
- Made in Switzerland, from BPA-free materials.
- One size and shape fits all.
- Easy to use, clean, and wash.
- Recommended age: Newborn
- Number of Pieces:1