Learn to count with Charlie Chick! Lift the giant flaps to count the butterflies, cats, vegetables and moreWith stunning paper engineering and wonderful illustrations, Charlie Chick Counting is the perfect book to teach your own little chicks to count from one to ten.
● It introduces your child to many useful values through an interesting book.
● Reading and stories provide an enjoyable and useful time between mother and child.
● A chance to bond with your child and spend some quality time.
● Help the child recognize more words.
● It is an important step on the way to teaching your child to read and creating beneficial habits that will benefit him for the rest of his life.
● Recommended Age:0 to 2 Years
● Number of Pieces: 1
● Weight: 275 g
● Material: Paperback
● Language: English
● Number of Pages: 8 pages
● Publisher: Pan MacMillan - Campbell Books Ltd
● Publication Date: 1 Sep 2018
● Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 10mm