The Heart water teether is perfect for the teething period, when the gums are fluffed, very itchy and the child has a strong need to bite. Made of soft material that adapts to the baby's gums. A variety of shapes and colors stimulate the development of the child's visual and motor coordination. The teether is light and handy, making it easier for a toddler to grab it and hold it in small hands. Cool the teether in the refrigerator before giving it to the child.
A new-style water teether will relieve your child's sore gums.
Made of non-toxic plastic.
A rough surface relieves sore gums.
Designed to be easily grasped and held in small hands.
- Teether filled with microbiologically tested distilled water.
- Made of safe, BPA-free material.
- Not suitable for washing in a dishwasher, cooking, freezing, or disinfection.
- Do not heat in a microwave.
- Boiling water can be poured.
- Recommended Age: Newborn and above
- Color: Green
- Shape: Heart
- Keep the Teether clean.
- Before first use, wash under running water with a mild baby detergent, rinse thoroughly, then pour boiling water and drain.
- To ensure hygiene, the teether should be frequently cleaned under running water, using a soft brush or sponge soaked in mild baby detergent.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly before offering to the child.
- Do not cook, disinfect, microwave, or use in a dishwasher.
Always inspect the product before giving it to the baby.
- If it is worn, damaged, or bitten - discard it.
- The teether can be cooled in a refrigerator. It's not suitable for freezing.