Recommended by specialists as the first Pacifier for your baby. Light touch Pacifiers have been created to ensure maximum comfort for the youngest children. Their exceptionally soft silicone rubber requires less effort when sucking, and the light, profiled shield does not burden the occlusion and enables free breathing which, according to specialists, exerts significant impact on the development of oral cavity. The comfortable handle allows for attaching a Pacifier holder and makes it easier to give it to your child. Light touch Pacifier are easy to keep clean thanks to the modern case which can be used for storage as well as for quick and convenient disinfection in the microwave. A little water and two minutes are all it takes to ensure that the Pacifiers are hygienically clean. Light touch Pacifiers are available in several unique, trend-inspired collections and different sizes - they grow with your little one.
- Extremely light Pacifier, recommended as the baby's first Pacifier by 88% of neurological speech therapists! In the opinion of 93% of neurologopedist, the light shield significant influence on the child's oral cavity development.
- The shields in the Light touch Pacifier are extremely light, so it does not burden the child's bite.
- Extremely soft silicone rubber requires less effort while sucking, thanks to it, brings relief quickly and restores the baby's feeling of comfort.
- The Pacifier made of 100% hypoallergenic silicone is durable and resistant to deformation.
- The specially contoured shape under the nose, for easy breathing.
- The modern case for quick and convenient sterilization in a microwave oven - 2 minutes and a little water are enough to keep the Pacifiers hygienically clean.
- Recommended Age: From 6 to 18 Months.
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Do not use it in a dishwasher or microwave.
- Can be disinfected and scalded. Before each use, carefully inspect the product.
- Pull the Pacifier in all directions.
- In case of any damage, discard the product.
- If the child already has teeth and still uses a Pacifier, regularly check if the tip is not nibbled.
- Do not leave the Pacifier in direct exposure to sunlight, near heat sources, or disinfecting substances for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the tip.
- We recommend that the child weans off the Pacifier by the age of 3 years.