Breastfeeding is best for your Baby. Breastmilk provides your Baby with the ultimate nutrition and protection from illness. However, if you don’t breastfeed, ask your health care professional for advice on using an infant formula that meets your child’s nutritional needs. Bebelac LF should be used only on the advice of a Doctor. Do not change or interrupt this product without consulting your healthcare professional first. This product is specifically formulated to manage a particular disorder, its consumption by an infant without this disorder is not recommended. Bebelac LF can be used as the sole source of nutrition for infants and with complementary foods after 6 months. The decision to introduce complementary foods, especially before the age of 6 months, should be taken only on the advice of a doctor. The social and financial implications of using an Infant Formula should be taken into consideration. Never leave a baby alone during feeding. Do not administer parenterally. Not suitable for babies with galactosemia or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Baby milk lactose-Free.
- Infant formula from 0-6 months.
- The lactose-free formula will help reduce the symptoms of lactose intolerance.
- This formula can be used in combination with breastfeeding or when breastfeeding is no longer possible.
- For special medical purposes in case of lactose intolerance intended for infants.
- Ask your healthcare professional before using it.
- Storage Instruction:
Store in a cool dry place (<25°C)
Use within 4 weeks after opening
- Recommended Age: 0 to 6 months
- Size: 400 gm