Breastfeeding is best for your Baby. Breastmilk provides your Baby with the ultimate nutrition and protection from illness. However, if you don’t breastfeed, ask your healthcare professional for advice on using an infant formula that meets your child’s nutritional needs. Do not change or interrupt this product without consulting your doctor first. Bebelac EC can be used as the sole source of nutrition for infants and with complementary foods after 6 months. The decision to introduce complementary foods, especially before the age of 6 months, should be taken only on the advice of a doctor. The social and financial implications of using an Infant Formula should be taken into consideration. Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
- Infant formula from 0-12 months.
- Formula for infants with sensitive tummies.
- Extra care for digestive discomfort.
- Infant formula from birth onwards.
- Reduce gas and digestive discomfort.
- Contains: Milk, Fish Oil, and Soya
- Storage Instructions:
- Store in a cool dy place (<25°C) .
- Use within 4 weeks after opening.
- Size: 400 gm