Breastfeeding is best for your Baby. Breastmilk provides your Baby with the ultimate nutrition and protection from illness. However, if you don’t breastfeed, ask your health care professional for advice on using an infant formula that meets your child’s nutritional needs. Do not change or interrupt this product without consulting your doctor first. Bebelac 1 can be used as the sole source of nutrition for infants. The social and financial implications of using an Infant Formula should be taken into consideration. Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
- Infant formula powder milk from 0-6 months.
- Prebiotics for a healthy gut.
- Vitamin D and Calcium for healthy babies.
- Iron and Omega 3 for brain development.
- Vitamin C Supports the normal function of the Immune system.
- DHA: Docosahexaenoic acid
- 3’-GL HMO: 3’- Galactosyllactose Human Milk Oligosaccharides
- CONTAINS: Milk (cow's milk), Soya, Fish Oil, Coconut, and Lactose
- Storage Instructions:
Store in a cool dry place (<25°C).
Use within 4 weeks after opening.
Packaging Description: Powder infant formula packed in a protective atmosphere in a sealed tin.
- Manufacturer: Danone
- Size: 400 gm