Each act, big or small, can make a difference - or at least help a friend. What does it mean to be kind? When Tanisha spills grape juice all over her new dress, her classmate contemplates how to make her feel better and what it means to be kind. From asking the new girl to play to standing up for someone being bullied, this moving and thoughtful story explores what a child can do to be kind
● It introduces your child to many useful values through an interesting book.
● Reading and stories provide an enjoyable and useful time between mother and child.
● A chance to bond with your child and spend some quality time.
● Help the child recognize more words.
● It is an important step on the way to teaching your child to read and creating beneficial habits that will benefit him for the rest of his life.
● Recommended Age: 3 to 5 Years
● Number of Pieces: 1
● Weight: 182 g
● Material: Paperback
● Language: English
● Number of Pages: 32 pages
● Publisher: Pan MacMillan - Campbell Books Ltd
● Publication Date: 26 May 2020
● Dimensions: 235 x 265 x 5mm