Breastfeeding is best for infants. It prevents diarrhea and other diseases. However, if you cannot or do not want to breastfeed, your doctor will recommend baby milk adapted to your child's nutritional needs. Do not change or interrupt this product without consulting your doctor.
Our next-generation formula contains our patented blend of scGOS/lcFOS*, LCP’s** Omega 3 (DHA)***and HMO 3'-GL (Human Milk Oligosaccharide 3'-Galactosyllactose). HMO 3'-GL comes from our unique process. scGOS/lcCFO S*: short-chain galacto- oligosaccharides: long-chain fructooligosaccharides. LCP**: long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. DHA***: Docosahexaenoic acid.
- Patented next-generation infant formula.
- Pro Nutra advance by combing our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process.
- An easy pack packaging: open - scoop - measure and finally close.
- Formula combines scGOS/lcFOS, LCP’s Omega 3 (DHA), and HMO 3'-GL
- Contains Milk (cow’s milk), Fish oil, Soya & Lactose.
- Aptamil 1 should be used only on the advice of a doctor.
- Aptamil 1 only replaces breast milk when mothers do not breastfeed.
- Aptamil 1 can be intended as a sole source of nutrition.
- The social and financial implications of using an Infant Formula should be taken into consideration.
- Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to a baby's health.
- Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
- Recommended age: Newborn to 6 Months
- Size: 400 gm
- Made in Europe
- Store in a cool dry place Do not refrigerate
- Use within 4 weeks after opening