This Spectra Tubing is to be used as a replacement for your Spectra S1 Plus, Spectra S2 Plus, Spectra 9 Plus, or M1 breast pump. If you are double pumping, please buy two. Spectra recommends replacing your pump parts every 3-6 months for optimal use. Owned and operated by fellow moms, lactation consultants, and registered nurses, Spectra is committed to supporting every mother on the beautiful journey of breastfeeding. From our unique Natural Nursing Technology to our one-of-a-kind customer care, you can count on Spectra to be right there with you, every step of the way. We are moms. We are nurses. We understand.
● The Silicone Tubing is a replacement piece that helps you to change the previous tubing once it's dirty.
● Never wash or sterilize the tubing as it is hard to dry it out which may lead to growing nasties and bacteria.
● The backflow protection system makes sure that the tubing is wet thanks to the barrier between them and the milk.
● Suitable with S1, S2, and M1.
● Replacement Part: This authentic Spectra pump part is designed to replace tubing if it gets wet or damaged
● Made For Moms, By Moms: We've committed our lives to providing the best breast pumps, accessories, education, and customer care that we can, supporting every mother with the beauty of parenthood.
● Important: Never wash or wet this Spectra tubing since it does not come in contact with breast milk.
● Recommended Age: Mumz
● Number of Pieces: 1
● Weight: 0.704 ounces
● Color: White
● Dimensions: 5.12 x 1.18 x 4.72 inches