Be open, be honest, be you! Big Bright Feelings for little peopleMost of the time Ravi can control his temper but, one day, he lets out the tiger within ... Being a tiger is great fun at first - tigers can do ANYTHING they want! But who wants to play with a growling, roaring, noisy, wild tiger who won't share or play nicely? Ravi is about to discover something very important about expressing his feelings and making amendsA clever and engaging book about temper tantrums, dealing with emotions and learning to express and understand your feelings. From Tom Percival's bestselling Big Bright Feelings series, this is the perfect book for helping with bad days and noisy outbursts
● It introduces your child to many useful values through an interesting book.
● Reading and stories provide an enjoyable and useful time between mother and child.
● A chance to bond with your child and spend some quality time.
● Help the child recognize more words.
● It is an important step on the way to teaching your child to read and creating beneficial habits that will benefit him for the rest of his life.
● Recommended Age: 3 to 5 Years
● Number of Pieces: 1
● Weight: 206 g
● Material: Paperback
● Language: English
● Number of Pages: 32 pages
● Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC - Bloomsbury Children's Books
● Publication Date: 22 Aug 2019
● Dimensions: 237 x 300 x 7mm