NO! I do NOT want to be so small!I wish I'd keep growing so I can be tall. This little boy is fed up with being so little. He wants to be as tall as his friends and his big brother. But when he loses his teddy bear up a tree, not even his new tall friend can get it back for him. Maybe with a little bit of help they can reach the bear together ..A fun and inspiring tale about learning to love who we are, no matter what size. A perfect picture book for little people who don't want to be so little!
● It introduces your child to many useful values through an interesting book.
● Reading and stories provide an enjoyable and useful time between mother and child.
● A chance to bond with your child and spend some quality time.
● Help the child recognize more words.
● It is an important step on the way to teaching your child to read and creating beneficial habits that will benefit him for the rest of his life.
● Recommended Age: 3 to 5 Years
● Number of Pieces: 1
● Weight: 214 g
● Material: Paperback
● Language: English
● Number of Pages: 32 pages
● Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC - Bloomsbury Children's Books
● Publication Date: 2 May 2019
● Dimensions: 245 x 274 x 10mm